Thursday, May 6, 2010

Resolute Infinity - An ode to women

I am loved around the world
by many ladies
whose hearts i have broken
for their love for me is strong
and yet for reasons
not revealed, i cannot respond in kind.

I leave them in the desert -
my collection of angry loving women
whose hearts i have broken
my many ladies that I love
the world over
who give me love and advice

They made me sharp and left me much improved
but like an abondoned graveyard
I have neglected and forgotten them
all the dreams and hopes I left behind
never to be resurrected until the end times...

Mortal man may only love in his Earthly moments
laugh, cry, suffer, try and taste
like an assortment of fine wines in a tasting event
a moment that will come and go
only to be sampled once or twice...

Love forgotten , abondanded,
friends left behind.
It was mighty good that we shared time together
now memories are the glimmer of light
that lites our dim past
Oh how I love living in the moment.

Jan is my mentor, i shall never let on
how she has touched me
she is distant and immoveable
for she will never marry again.
so sad is the broken heart that needs
a steady supply of kindness and love.

I close this fascinating writing
by thanking the giants whose shoulders i have stood upon
and have enabled me to see the future
I am disappointed as i have seen right to the end of time
but I am resolute to live each moment in the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers