Thursday, May 6, 2010

Lileth and the Nine Wonders




Day after day i dream upon a day
that i shall pass through the portal of the mediocrity
A strange white lady awaits eagerly
to lead me across the ethos of unholyness and darkness
to be metamorphesized in to a better being.

I being relieved of the earthly , fleshy  temptations
the lady belongs to an order know as the "Lileth"
the White Lileth  who will take me through the tunnel of night
she gonna lead me right !

As a life i have led of mediocrity,  all is not right
but harken back to the day when I was more innocent , unstained and Alive
now my days are dark, drab and dead...
and i lie awake, an unsufferable shuddering helpless hero
but Lilith is patiently willing to take me through the tunnel
To become the person I am destined to be.
A man full of the fruits of the Spirit - the Nine wonders of my World.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers